We at Uni-Com India Pvt. Ltd. are committed to protect our user personal information and/or sensitive personal data and strives to maintain the privacy of your personal information.
For your information, "Personal information" Is any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual . For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of personal information.
Uni-Com India does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory purposes. These include but are not limited to:-
- Verify your identity.
- Complete transactions effectively and bill for online services.
- Respond to your request for service or assistance.
- Provide, maintain and improve our online services.
- Anticipate and resolve issue and concerns with our online services.
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Kind of personal information that may be collected by us.
- Measures taken by us to ensure its privacy and security.
- Duration for which when it may be retained by us.
- How you may access and control its use.